End of Project Updates

 Hello, Everyone, 

I'm pleased to say that I'm finishing up my Diruktober project. I'd once again love to thank  re_be_ka_fon instagram for putting this challenge together. She's also a lovely person and an incredible artist. 

 I had a lot of fun doing it and although I'm quite late in finishing, I consider it the first writing project that I've finished and it's done me a lot of good in putting things out there for myself. 

The final word count for the month was 14,785. I'm aiming to double it for the next one. 

As I leave this project and move on to a loosened NaNoWriMo challenge, I expect not to post much here until my first draft is complete in mid to late December. Expect to see original works in this space starting in January. Hint, hint, day 23 of Diruktober holds a key. 

While preparing for the next project, I have also created a carrd in order to keep all of my links in one place (https://opheliavang.carrd.co/) and may be testing out various blog designs during the break to see what works best. Thanks for being patient! 

I also intend to accompany the posts starting next year with audio for both accessibility and preference's sake. 

I'd like to thank everyone for their support, and particularly the DIR EN GREY community around this challenge. I look forward to sharing more with you and incorporating your feedback. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chinese Shock Artist That Inspired Rumors of Baby-Eating: Zhu Yu [Extreme Content Warning]

Cocktails by Endo: Fuck His Dad

About Ophelia