I find myself angry at how fleeting my time with my family was. 

I lived with a monster for my upbringing and when I returned to America as a twenty-eight(?) year old, my father and I brought my grandmother to her home as she had retired and we all felt better if she had support. 


 I decided to get my masters degree because I was home with my nana.


I find myself angry that I didn't get enough time with my family that was happy. 

But I got some. 

I got time with a happy family and although it was short lived I got a lot of opportunities like the opportunity to say goodbye. 

I'm eternally grateful for my family. I'm eternally grateful for the opportunities they worked hard to give me. I'm eternally grateful and I had always hoped to be able to return it and despite being so desperately sad to be away with them, I think this is my chance. Not necessarily because of whatever job I get but because of the opportunities and time I have to supplement it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chinese Shock Artist That Inspired Rumors of Baby-Eating: Zhu Yu [Extreme Content Warning]

Cocktails by Endo: Fuck His Dad

About Ophelia